GREENZONE® Termite Paint is a unique and innovative product that provides a long-lasting protective barrier against termites and other pests. The paint is easy to apply, making it an ideal solution for both residential and commercial properties.
Additional Product Information
GREENZONE® Termite Paint uses a chemical known as bifenthrin, which is proven to be an effective repellent against pests. GREENZONE® Termite Paint contains two-percent bifenthrin which ensures maximum protection for longer periods. GREENZONE® Termite Paint can be applied with a brush, roller or spray gun and is suitable for both residential and commercial properties.
To ensure maximum protection, we recommend using a primer and two coats as per manufacturer instructions.
- GREENZONE® Termite Paint is acrylic-based, making it durable and waterproof.
- It can be used for both residential and commercial properties.
- It is easy to apply and dries quickly, allowing clients to resume normal activities as soon as possible.
- It is affordable and cost-effective.
- It can be used in conjunction with the GREENZONE® Backer Rod product. The backer rod is impregnated with bifenthrin, making it an ideal choice for bridging gaps.
- 15 litre container
- 330 ml cartridge (sealant)
The GREENZONE® Termite Paint System includes a Primer and Paint. It is classified in AS 3660.1,2014 as a Chemical Barrier. GREENZONE® Termite Paint System must be used to form a continuous barrier that while flexible will still block termite passage in a long lasting manner. In particular, the GREENZONE® Termite Paint System is an effective remedy in situations where a chemical or physical barrier has not been applied prior to pouring concrete.