GREENZONE® is an insect and termite barrier technology which integrates a compressible foam substrate with bifenthrin; creating significant savings in labour and materials to install a combined termite repellent and compressible foam layer.
SAVE TIME, MONEY, RESOURCES & HASSLE ON SITE – USE GREENZONE®.
GREENZONE® IS A TERMITE BARRIER, INSECT BARRIER & EXPANSION JOINT FOAM ALL ROLLED INTO 1!
- Quick and Simple to Install
- Self Adhesive – No Nails, Clips, Clamps Or Ties Needed
- Cost Effective
- Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Applications
- 100% Australian owned and tested product
- APVMA Approved Product
- Patented Technology
- 50 Year, Two-Million-Dollar Warranty
WHY PEST CONTROLLERS LOVE GREENZONE®
- No more waiting on other trades people – the product can be installed before or after the formwork has been set up.
- 1 Product fits all – no need to order or carry different size products on site
- No clips, clamps, nails or ties required
- Self adhesive (to, PVC, Concrete, Brick, Metal)
- No need to remove or cut off caps on plumbing pipes
- Great for multi-unit sites – no need for second visits thanks to installation flexibility
- No need for chemical sprays on site
WHY BUILDERS LOVE GREENZONE®
- One product – multiple purposes (Expansion joint foam which acts as a termite and insect barrier)
- Install GREENZONE® before or after the steel formwork is installed (save time and improve site scheduling)
- Beneficial for multi-unit sites where the build progress may vary
- No more chemical sprays onsite
- No need for the use of concrete nails
1 PRODUCT, 3 FUNCTIONS!
GREENZONE® works simultaneously as a Termite Barrier, Insect Barrier and Expansion Joint Foam, meaning that it is both efficient and cost effective for pest controllers and builders. By combining a pest barrier and expansion foam into a single product, GREENZONE® allows builders to get two activities completed with just one phone call! Not to mention, GREENZONE® can be installed at multiple stages of the build, meaning flexibility for site scheduling and no hold ups waiting on pest controllers. Because GREENZONE® is so quick and simple to install, no one is delayed and the process is clean and simple. No collars, no chemical sprays, just a single, easy to install product that benefits all tradespeople.